Garey Bies will retire this year, but unfortunately the damage he has done remains.
Isn’t it time for a candidate who….
1) rejects the job-killing legislation enacted by Walker/Bies and their cohorts?
2) believes citizens should control their local governments, not fat-cat lobbyists from Madison and out-of state?
3) believes women shouldn’t have to argue with a pharmacist to get a prescription filled?
4) has a solution for our state health insurance crisis?
5) who is looking out for the future of their constituents instead of the future of his own retirement funds?
Isn’t it time for a Democrat to represent Wisconsin’s First District?